Technician Tool Club account
Buy the tools you need now!
How it works:
• Choose a tool(s) from your nearest Euro Car Parts Branch
• Once the tool(s) have been invoiced, a 10% charge (1/10th) of the purchase price will be deducted from the selected debit card immediately. (subject to a minimum repayment instalment of £10)
• A further 9 equal payments will be scheduled to be deducted from your debit card on a weekly basis
• Any further purchases subject to your credit limit will be set up as new agreements and subject to the same process as above
• If you require tool(s) that are above your credit limit, the difference can be paid directly to Payment Assist on purchase
Example 1: You have approval for £600 and decide to buy a new socket set for £200. An initial payment of £20 will be deducted from your account with a further 9 equal payments of £20 to be made on a weekly basis.
Example 2: You have approval for £600 and decide to buy a compressor for £400. A first initial payment of £40 will be deducted from your account with a further 9 equal payments of £40 to be made on a weekly basis. After 4 weeks your credit limit will be £360 (£500 – 4x £40 payments made). You decide to buy a spray gun worth £150. An additional transaction will occur and £15 will be deducted from your account with a further 9 equal payments of £15 to be made on a weekly basis. Two separate transactions will occur so for the period of 6 weeks you would be charged £40 + £15 then regular payments of £15 for the remainder of the term.
Example 3: You have approval for £600 and decide to buy a new tool chest for £800. Because the purchase price is greater than the credit limit, the initial payment made would be £260. (£200 + £60). A further 9 equal payments of £60 to be made on a weekly basis.
Please click to continue to sign up to this account.
Payment Assist Limited 2015 All rights reserved. 'Payment Assist' and the Payment Assist logo are trade marks of Payment Assist, and we are registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (No. A8041970). Payment Assist Limited is incorporated in England & Wales (registration number 8752986), with its registered office at Granville Hall, Granville Road, Leicester, LE1 7RU. Payment Assist Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register under firm registration number 622544. Contact Payment Assist Limited on 01664 503151. Calls may be monitored or recorded.